Setting up the ManagedFocusApp.cfg configuration file
The configuration file for the ManagedFocusApp is a plain textfile and consists of 5 lines:
- full path including the executable of the application which has to be focused
- full path including the executable of the hopper application
- interval of the focus functionality in milliseconds to be executed
- true or false if hopper should start automaticaly
- true or false if the old existing history of hopper should be deleted before starting
Steps to run the ManagedFocusApp
- The config file, which has to be named as "ManagedFocusApp.cfg", has to be copied along with the executable
"ManagedFocusApp.exe" on the device into a to be created folder. The name of it is variable and up to the creator. As a base file the already existing executable from
ManagedFocusApp v1.0 can be used.
- Hopper itself has to be copied to the device. It can be the same folder where the ManagedFocusApp is located. The executable
"Hopper.exe" is not a part of ManagedFocusApp and can be downloaded for free from
Microsoft Download Center.
- Now setting up the configuration file with valid values.
- Start the previously copied executable of your ManagedFocusApp directly on your device.
- Hopper automaticaly creates a folder "\testlog", where you can find the logfile (statistics and other info) and a screenshot as bitmap file of the last view of your tested application.
- Hopper also shows some messageboxes on success (with statistics about duration, breeds ect.) and on failure.